|Intro||97th CAA, 2011 – gave a constitution status and protection to co-operative societies.
1. Made if FRs under ( Article 19)
2. New DPSP ( Art 43-B)
3. Part IX-B in the Constitution which is entitled “The Co- operative Societies” (Articles 243-ZH to 243-ZT)
|Composition||· Max – 21 directors – [1 SC/ST + Reservation 2 women] for each cooperative societies.
· 5 years after date of election.
· S.L work – Caption of expert – In banking finance manage max -2 [addition 21]
|Election||1. S.L responsible for election
2. Election before end of 5 years.
3. Suspension & supervision of Board & interim management.
4. Max – 6 months for negligence, comittence, persistant default.
|Audit of Acc. Of cooperative societies||· Account should be audit – atleast once in a year.
· Annual general co-operative meeting should be held. Rts. of member to get information
· Ensure participation.
· Provision of penalty on cooperative society & members.
|Reasons for 97th CA, 2011||· In the past – outstanding contribution to various sector of National economy & achieved voluminous growth but safeguard the interst of member (dec.).
· Continuous election (dec.)
· Inadequate professionalism (inc.)
· Members with ling term (inc.)
Get all essential Crux notes by clicking here https://diademy.com/product/staticcrux/