A FULL GUIDE OF STATIC CRUX NOTES OF STANDARD BOOKS & NCERTS + ONLINE CLASSES FOR UPSC ASPIRANTS.
1) WHAT WILL BE THE DELIVERABLE ( STATIC CRUX NOTES)
PDF DOWNLOADABLE STATIC CRUX NOTES OF STANDARD BOOKS & NCERTS (LIST GIVEN BELOW)
NEW MAINS BOOKS INCLUDED (WORLD HISTORY + POST INDEPENDENCE )
15+ ONLINE LIVE GUIDANCE SESSIONS ON PRELIMS & MAINS 2021/22/23 (MCQ SOLVING, ANSWER WRITING, STUDY PLANS, STRATEGY, MOTIVATION Etc)
ECONOMIC SURVEY & BUDGET 2020 & 2021 – 20+ ONLINE CLASSES & STATIC CRUX NOTES STUDY MATERIAL
LIVE PROOF QUORA REVIEWS OF THIS COURSE FROM OUR STUDENTS >>> CLICK ON THIE LINK & VIEW IT
LIST OF BOOKS COVERED IN CRUX NOTES COURSE
1) Polity – Laxmikanth
2) Modern History – Spectrum
3) Shankar IAS – Environment
4) Nitin Singhania – Art & Culture
5) CA Rahul Kumar – Economy
6) G C Leong – Geography
7) Geography – 6th To 12th Old NCERTs
8) World History
9) Post-independence India
10) Economy- 11th To 12th NCERTs
11) Art & Culture – 11th NCERT
12) Ancient History – Old – 11th NCERT
13) Medieval History – Old – 11th NCERT
14) General Science- 6th To 10th Old NCERTS
15) Environment – 6th To 10th Old NCERTS – Relevant Portions
16) S &T – Static Portion
17) Economic Survey 2019-20 Summary Vol 1 – Static Crux Notes by CA Rahul Kumar
18) Economic Survey 2019-20 Summary Vol 2 – Crux Notes by CA Rahul Kumar
DIADEMY IAS CSE 2020 TOPPERS
How To Get Admission Into/ Subscribe To ONLY SOFT COPY: STATIC CRUX NOTES
Click On “Add to Cart” & Make the payment
Please go though our Refund & Cancellation Policy by clicking on the link here before making the payment.
Please fill this form (Compulsory) Click Here so that we can give personal attention to you.
Once You Pay, Within 8 working Hrs (Working hours are from 10 AM to 6 PM), You will get access to a personal dashboard
You, Will, Get Live Class Links, Recorded Lectures And Soft Copy Study Materials In Your Dashboard As Per Lecture Plan
A detailed course/lecture plan will be given after joining
You can download the Android app also to get access to your purchased course by clicking here
For Any Problem Please Drop An Email At firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Faculty – CA RAHUL KUMAR
Mr Rahul Kumar is a chartered accountant. He appeared in UPSC interviews thrice. He has been a faculty in GS Faculty infamous Delhi civil institutes for many years. Lecture discussion and study material will reflect on his experience. He has experience of working in government organizations for more than 8 years.
He has deep interest & expertise in the Indian economy, agriculture development, and environmental & internal security issues.