Advocate General of the State
|Art. 165||· Highest law officer in the state
· Respond to Attorney General
· Appointed by the governor qualified as J (HC)
Ø Citizen of India
Ø Adv of HC-10 Years
Ø In Judicial office for 10 years.
Ø Term, Salary, Remuneration removal procedure-not fixed as, so by governor order or pleasure.
|Duties||· To give advice to the government of the state on legal matters referred by governor.
· To perform such other duties as assigned by governor.
· To discharge function conferred him by the government.
|Functions||· To appear before any court
· To speak & to take part
· All the privilege & immunities of Advocate-General are available to member of state Legislature.
Get all essential Crux notes by clicking here https://diademy.com/product/staticcrux/