MPPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern-
|Level||Type of the Exam/Time||Marks|
|Prelims||● General Studies-Objective (2 Hours)
● General Aptitude Test- Objective (2 Hours)
|Mains||● General Studies-I (3 hours)
● General Studies-II (3 hours)
● General Studies-III (3 hours)
● General Studies-IV (3 hours)
● Hindi (3 Hours)
● Essay (Hindi) (2 hours)
|Interview||● Personality Test||● 175|
Strategy for MPPSC Syllabus 2021 –
- Going through the MPPSC syllabus thoroughly and mugging it up.
- Going through the previous year’s questions will indicate the variety and level of questions asked.
- Since the Prelims has no negative marking, so there is no role of wrong answers in qualification.
- Going through the NCERT from 6th to 12th is must as the questions widely covered from there except those specific to MP.
- MPPSC is fond of covering more factual questions ranging from important dates to important days to
- important personalities to
- important events.
- awards and
- books are a little hard to predict but are asked each year.
- Similar is the case for geography based on map.
- Questions easy to cover are- MP-specific. These include- Geography, Administration, Census, Economy, Environment.
- The Prelims need regular revision without any laziness while Mains demand regular writing practice as one has to write 6 papers.
- The MPSC syllabus of Mains is more detailed and hence no issue in covering each and every topic extensively.
- Answering previous year’s questions and having a sound test series could resolve the tussle for the marks.
- No need to panic as this exam needs time and patience and a regular and disciplined study.