Current Affairs play a vital role in the Journey of an Aspirant. Covering current Affairs is a tedious task as one needs to cover different Newspapers, PIB, Yojna, etc. Along with reading current affairs Holistic understanding of a topic with a 360-degree approach is key which is generally missing. We at Diademy intend the current affairs holistic and complete so that you never miss a topic.
DIADEMY IAS SPECIALLY DESIGNED CURRENT AFFAIRS BOOSTER COURSE FOR UPCOMING 2022/23 UPSC PRELIMS EXAMINATION. IT IS A ONE-STOP SOLUTION FOR ALL YOUR CURRENT AFFAIRS NEEDS.
“UPSC is not about Reading current affairs, Its about understanding and using Current Affairs“
Course Highlights Of Current Affairs Booster
- Live Interactive Sessions (Live +Recorded)
- Flexible timing for Classes
- Coverage of 24 months Current Affairs.
- Make you understand the right approach for current affairs
- Weekly issues from prelims perspective in WEEKEND Classes. A perfect fit for Full-time students, college students, and working professionals
- Study Material – PDF (Extensively Researched by Experts)
- Daily news synopsis + Monthly & Yearly Compilations
- Prelims Score Maximising tips
- Regular Testing-Total 2000 MCQs – 20 MCQ based Prelims Tests (100 questions in each test)
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Economic survey and Budget 2022-2023- Lectures and Tests
- Weekly Live session covering weekly current affairs Holistically
- Separate Doubts Sessions
- Weekly and Monthly Handouts
- Value Addition through Facts, keywords, mindmaps, Mnemonics, Structured handouts
- Weekly quiz
- Covers all Newspapers, PIB, Magazines, Govt Reports
Why Diademy’s Current Affairs Program is special??
- 360-degree Approach in classroom
- Doubts clearing sessions
- Ensure complete GS Subjects coverage
- Ease of Study Material: Simplification of level by providing all the UPSC-related materials and Structured notes for Revision.
- MCQ-based Prelims Tests to evaluate Preparation level
- Weekend Lectures: To ensure and build consistency. A perfect fit for college students and working professionals.
- Live Interactive Sessions: To answer all the questions of the inquisitive minds.
You always get more than what you pay !
Come join and us “You current affairs our Responsibility !!!”
Approach During Classroom
- Focus on dimensions & perceptive building rather than just bombarding the content
- Conceptual interlinking of topics
- From basic to applied level for every topic (UPSC level)
- The language Medium of the class will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- From conventional till recent updates on the topic
- 100% exam oriented (no unnecessary intellectualism)
- No need to refer any other reference book
- Classroom content will be unique and not just a compilation of commonly available resources
- You will remember lots of things from the lecture itself and will be able to deliver in the exam
Sources to Cover: Current Affairs Booster
- Updated Current Affairs Since The Last 2 Years
- The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, Business Standard, Mint
- IDSA, PRS, Annual reports of ministries, India Year Book.
- 2 Years Economic Survey And Budget, Yojna & Kurukshetra
- NITI Aayog Strategy Document @75 + Niti Aayog Annual Reports
- Relevant 2nd Arc Reports Like Crises Management, Public Order Etc
One Time Payment: INR 10,000 + GST @ 18%
The validity of Course: From the date of buying till Prelims 2022.
OUR OTHER FLAGSHIP PROGRAM
CLICK HERE TO GET IAS PRELIMS BOOSTER COURSE 2021 & 2022
DIADEMY IAS CSE 2020 TOPPERS
About The Faculty Team
Team is lead by CA Rahul Kumar (Appeared in IAS interview 3 times, has experience of over 8 years, taught thousands of students, 100s of students qualified IAS exam under various courses taken by him)
The faculty team is experienced
All went through the exam process and qualified till mains
Subject wise expertise will help in deepening concepts
All of them keep updated with recent current affairs which keeps the lecture very relevant to the exams
Team includes –
1) CA Rahul Kumar – Economy & Internal Security (lead faculty)
2) Girish Dogga – Science & Technology
3) Pratap Reddy – Environment
4) Vikash Gupta – Social Issues & Essays
5) Amardeep Kaur Brar – Polity & I.R.
6) Pragya Thakur – Geography
How To Get Admission Into/ Subscribe To Course?
Click On “Add to Cart” & Make the payment
Please fill this form (Compulsory) Click Here so that we can give personal attention to you.
Once You Pay, Within 8 working Hrs (Working hours are from 10 AM to 6 PM), You will get access to a personal dashboard
You, Will, Get Live Class Links, Recorded Lectures And Soft Copy Study Materials In Your Dashboard As Per Lecture Plan
A detailed course/lecture plan will be given after joining
You can download the Android app also to get access to your purchased course by clicking here
For Any Problem Please Drop An Email At email@example.com
GET A GLIMPSE OF OUR SESSIONS :