COMBAT CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR PRELIMS 2023
Why Current Affairs?
It’s simple a Clear Prelims, Mains and Interview
In Prelims a Direct and indirect current affairs based questions
In Mains a Direct and indirect current affairs based questions, value addition to answers
In Interview a Direct question
Now in this large magnitude of syllabus, current from Newspapers, PIB, Magazines becomes important. So can it be done in smart and targeted way??
YES YES & YES
Now How our course can ensure THIS????
Through our 4 PILLARS
Features of Combat Current Affairs:
- 2-3 classes a week with pre-defined schedule covering Pre+Mains
- Live practice Handouts with MCQs and Mains Questions
- Last 1.5 Year current affairs for Prelims and Mains
- Linking with PYQ
- Mains practice Questions
- Linking Current affairs with MCQ
- Cover Prelims and Mains at the same time
- Special classes of Budget and Economic Survey
- Daily and Monthly curated notes
Please Note: No Need to refer any other current affair material after this for your exam
Current Affair Prices:
Prelims 2023 – Rs 6000 | Mains 2023 – Rs 9000
Prelims 2024 – Rs 14000| Mains 2024 – Rs 17000
*Option to join at 999 per month.
- Who should take this program?
Aspirants appearing for CSE Prelims 2023 – beginners and repeaters.
- What are the expected outcomes?
Cover current affairs for both Prelims and Mains 2020.
- Do I need any additional resources for current affairs?
The course will provide and cover all the required resources for current affairs.
- Will the institute provide materials for current affairs?
The following materials will be provided:
- Daily current affair PDF
- Monthly booklet
- Class PPT
- MCQ for practice.
- Will there be any test under this program?
Monthly current affair based test will be conducted.
- Will classes be online or offline?
Classes will be both online and offline.
- How many classes will be conducted per week?
Two classes will be conducted per week (subject wise).
- Will the current affair classes continue after Prelims?
Yes, after prelims, current affair will be more mains centric.