All India labour Survey: Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Labour & Employment has released instruction manuals with a questionnaire for five All India Surveys being conducted by the Labour Bureau.
- These five surveys being undertaken by Labour Bureau are
- All India Survey on Migrant workers,
- All India survey on Domestic Workers,
- All India survey on employment generated by Professionals,
- All India survey on employment generated in Transport Sector and
- All-India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey.
- The main objective of the All-India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey is to measure relative change in employment situation over successive quarters in sizeable segment of Non-Farm economy covering all the establishments/ units in the segment having 10 or more workers covering 8 important sectors of the Indian economy Manufacturing, Construction, Trade, Transport, Education, Health, Accommodation & Restaurants and IT/ BPO.
- Labour Bureau(All India labour Survey ), an attached office of Ministry of Labour& Employment, has been at the forefront in fulfilling the data needs of various stakeholders in the field of labour and employment since 1920.